Do you like the catchy title for this post?
No particular order here. Do love Google Analytics, though.
- “dear professor i would like to inform that i couldn’t make an assignment because my internet connection it was very bad” (that is awfully specific, no?)
- “the people in my academy class are assholes” (I wonder if what this person found here was useful)
- “the theme for lesser blessed” (I’m not doing your homework for you, cool guy)
- “will they shut down the school if 15% of kids are sick” (what are you planning?)
- “sample graded spanish essays” (you were definitely disappointed)
- “post traumatic stress doctors elk river mn” (you, too)
- “five stages of grief rip-off” (that’s fair, actually)
- “in what type of courses do you tend to earn the highest grades?” (not mine, pumpkin)
- “i swore to make my home work assignments my first priority” (believe it or not, 7 people found the blog with this search string — sounds like February regrets if ever I’ve heard them)
- “i got a doctorate am i a dr” (well, not that kind)
How did you meander over here, good reader? Hilarious search term or something less entertaining?